Economic Crisis News Video Archives|
© Laymanswatch.com, 2008
- Interview of Gerald Celente - The CEO of Trends Research Institute. ---
Mr. Celente correctly predicted the 1987 stock market crash and the fall
of the soviet union. He also predicted the 1997 Asian currency crisis, the
subprime mortgage collapse and the massive devaluation of the US dollar; he
told UPI in November last year that the following year would be known as "the
panic of 2008" adding that “giants (would) tumble to their deaths,” which is
exactly what we have witnessed with the collapse of Lehman Brothers, Bear
Stearns and others. He also said that the dollar would eventually be devalued
by as much as 90 per cent - within the next four years.
- Peter Schiff On Glenn Beck: Inflation Nation?
- Peter Schiff (Ron Paul advisor) on Alex Jones Show, Part #1 of 4.
- Peter Schiff (Ron Paul advisor) on Alex Jones Show, Part #2 of 4.
- Peter Schiff (Ron Paul advisor) on Alex Jones Show, Part #3 of 4.
- Peter Schiff (Ron Paul advisor) on Alex Jones Show, Part #4 of 4.
- Rep. Alan Grayson: "Hank Paulson Had a $700M Conflict of Interest"
- Ron Paul: Opening Statement on Federal Reserve Role and Consumer Protection
- Dr. Ron Paul: Gaza, America, Implications
Dr. Ron Paul discusses the invasion of Gaza on January 3, 2009 and its implications for America.
- CNBC - Stimulus vs. Recession
- CNBC - Market Limps To The Finish
- Marc Faber- US Government Will Go Bankrupt!
- Peter Schiff On Fast Money - "The Man Who Called The Collapse"
Almost two years ago he predicted that the financial markets were heading for crisis.
At the time he told CNBC, "We're on the verge of a major, major recession that's probably
going to start by the end of this year, maybe early next year. The housing market is just
beginning to unravel. We're seeing the tip of the iceberg here."