Israel - Gaza - Middle East
- Limestone bedrock persuaded King David to choose J'lem as his capital
- Guest Column: The I's have it
- Joined in prayer
Saturday - October 31, 2009:
- Gaza: Thousands rally for Islamic Jihad
- Hamas official threatens legal action against Cairo
- Mofaz plan: Palestinian state in temporary borders
- Official: Waqf quietly pleased at Salah's arrest
- PM: UN Iran offer 'positive first step'
- Rainstorms flood Israel's streets
- Shalev: Rights Council obsessed with Israel
Friday - October 30, 2009:
- After Katyusha: ‘We’re Not Ready for the Next Clash Here’
- Lebanon's Suleiman blames Israel for rocket
- Suleiman: Israel may be behind Katyusha attack
- New US Patriot battery arrives in Israel
- Gov't Demolishes EU-Funded Illegal Arab Construction in Judea
- Jerusalem Official: PA has De Facto Control Parts of Capital
- Hamas bars PA from arranging elections in Gaza
- New Turkish Envoy: Israel Must Understand Ankara's Mideast Role
- Rabbi’s Reply to Goldstone: Probe Arab Violence at Temple Mount
- UN chief calls on Israel to back Gaza reconstruction
- 'Waqf quietly pleased at Salah's arrest'
- Youth Movements Unite
Thursday - October 29, 2009:
- Arabs to Abbas: Renew talks with Israel without freeze
- Assad: Syria ready to resume talks with Israel
- Four More Rockets Found in Lebanon; UN Demands Hizbullah Disarm
- Gazans prepare lawsuits against IDF
- Israel files complaint with UN over Katyusha
- 'Israel won't Be Sudan No. 2'
- 'J'lem to be majority Arab in 20 years'
- Labor Blocks Bill Defining Jerusalem ‘Capital of Jewish People’
- Labor vetoes Orlev's 'Jerusalem Bill'
- Likud Minister Meridor Thwarts Bill to Safeguard Golan Heights
- Minister slams both Jews, Arabs over Temple Mount unrest
- New Anti-Semitic Textbook: Polygamy in Israel
- Struggle to Keep Jerusalem Unchoked Continues
- UN envoy: Goldstone won't go away
- Who Changed Old City Street Signs to Arabic Names?
Wednesday - October 28, 2009:
- Hamas calls for renewing bombing attacks on Israel
- Rocket hits Galilee panhandle
- Two militants killed in Gaza Strip
- Jerusalem Bulldozes Five Illegal Arab Buildings
- Israel to UN We'll continue to gather intelligence in Lebanon
- Shalom: Egypt's rejection of Lieberman unacceptable
- 'Zionist regime a threat to all nations'
- 'We'll never underestimate threats'
- Settlers, Palestinians clash in West Bank
- Settlers, Palestinians clash in West Bank grove
- Rabbi Cherlow: 'Human Rights' Includes Jews Worshipping on Mount
- Sheikh to Jews: Keep Jewish Law on Temple Mount
- Abbas says might not run in poll, officials say
- Abbas Threatens to Quit, Obama Steps In
- Amnesty: Israel withholds water from Palestinians
- Water Authority blasts Amnesty on report
- Birthright strengthening Jewish identity abroad, research shows
- Ed. Min. Agrees: Temple Mount in School Trips
- Egypt slammed over canceled summit
- Jewish Agency: More Aliyah - No Budget Cuts
- Obama: Israel-Jordan treaty shows peace always possible
- Professor Weiss calls for the rebuilding of the Temple
- The 'Third Templars'
Tuesday - October 27, 2009:
- French FM: Israel could strike Iran
- Syria: Israel wants to destroy al-Aqsa Mosque
- Turks stage anti-Israel protest
- Temple Mount riots part of Arab agenda?
- West Bank land belongs to Jews, says Israeli army judge
- J'lem riots: Fatah official banned from capital again
- 'Lieberman threatened to nuke Gaza'
- Jordanians protest against Israel peace
- Israel, Egypt in conflict over FM's attendance in Euro-Med conference
- Religious Zionist rabbis Ascend the Temple Mount
- 15-year peace anniversary receives cold shoulder in Jordan
- Arab MK brands Lieberman's party 'fascist' over Nakba bill
- Arabs MKs Warn: 'We Will Last Longer than the Jews’
- Arabs won't sit with FM, summit nixed
- Gaddafi: Palestinians have right to nukes
- PA Violating Water Accords as Israel Faces Crisis
- Palestinians say no talks soon
- Peres blames Hamas for stalling talks
- PM: Legal team will combat Goldstone
- Police say Temple Mount status quo to remain
- Senior aide denies report that Abbas threatened to resign
- Tsunami Wave 'Likely' to Hit Israel, Says U. Haifa Researcher
Monday - October 26, 2009:
- Armies drilling nonconventional attacks
- 'Force will determine Jerusalem's fate'
- Jerusalem: Temple Mount riots resume
- 9 Cops Hurt in Arab Riots on the Temple Mount
- 9 cops, reporter lightly hurt in J'lem
- Hamas accused of inciting J'lem riots
- Israeli police storm Al Aqsa mosque compound
- Police arrest 18 at Jerusalem holy site
- Top PA Official Arrested in Riot on Temple Mount
- Police Commissioner: Tough Response to Arab Riots
- Jordan: Israeli 'provocations' at Temple Mount threaten peace
- Rabbis Convene, Call for Ascent to Temple Mount
- Dozens of leftists, settlers arrested in fresh West Bank unrest
- Fatah-Led PA Admits It Tortures Prisoners
- Knesset Considers 'Quid Pro Quo' for Terrorist Prisoners
- Thieves Steal Jewish Youth Village’s Herd of Goats
- 'We Must Unite Jews Despite Differences'
- Facing Tomorrow: The Summary
- Evangelical Funding Heats Up: Rival Groups to Reveal Names
Sunday - October 25, 2009:
- Abbas says still wants inter-Palestinian truce
- Another Tack: Condemnations are commendable
- IDF morals endorsed by another top military commander
- Ketzaleh: Take Politics Out of IDF
- Netanyahu Spells Out Hamas War Crimes
- Obama to address UJC General Assembly
- PM: Goldstone not a factor in Gaza probe
- Police Fear Temple Mount Riots over Jewish Plans to Visit
Saturday - October 24, 2009:
- Abbas sets gamble on January 24 Palestinian election
- Israel Plans Major Excavation at Western Wall
- 'Dig improving Temple Mount stability'
- 'Turkey ties could head for breakup'
- IDF recruits protest settlement evacuation
- Unprecedented IDF Mutiny at Kotel
- Lieberman discusses Goldstone with Ban
- MK Whbee to Erdogan: You must be objective
- Netanyahu to US, may meet with Obama
- UN envoy urges Israel to show vision, grasp peace bid
Friday - October 23, 2009:
- Thousands of Israeli, American Soldiers begin 'Juniper Cobra'
- IAF strikes Gaza warehouse, 2 smuggling tunnels
- Supreme Court Confirms: Security Overrides Arab Travel Rights
- The wrong source
- Assad: Israel must choose between occupation, peace
- Ex-Radical Muslim Brings Message of Reform
- Anti-Terrorist ‘Beast of Burden’: Israel Unveils New Robot
- Facing the Future Dealing with Internal Rifts - Inside Israel
Thursday - October 22, 2009:
- Arabs Attack Jews in Eastern Jerusalem
- China against report's referral to UNSC
- From Kaifeng to Kibbutz: Chinese Descendants of Jews Come Home
- Israel may press charges against Hamas
- Israel remains largely quiet on Iranian nuclear deal
- Israeli GOP Leader: Obama Encouraged Radical Arab Demands
- Qassam rocket explodes in agricultural zone
- Solana: Palestinian state in 1967 borders
Wednesday - October 21, 2009:
- Abbas says will order Palestinian vote
- Encouraging Jewish Ties to Temple Mount
- Hamas refuses to disarm as part of truce
- Livni Meets with EU Foreign Policy Chief in Jerusalem
- Netanyahu calls on Abbas to 'end conflict once and for all'
Tuesday - October 20, 2009:
- Dahlan: Hamas has bigger stock of lies than Netanyahu
- Facing Tomorrow: President Peres' International Conference
- UN claims Israel may have planted spying devices in Lebanon
- Hamas Teaches Children: English the Language of the Enemy
- 'Israel behind Iran attack'
- Israel mulls water imports from Turkey
- Israel Paying 'Hundreds of Millions' to Terrorists
- Just what did Goldstone expect?
- Lebanon: Israeli cables explosion violates Resolution 1701
- Likud Minister: 'There is no Terror' in Judea and Samaria
- Qassam hits open area in western Negev
- Record Number of Visitors to Western Wall
- 'Resumption of peace talks very close'
- 'Spy devices explosion proves Lebanese army working with resistance'
- Stopping US Donations for Eastern Jerusalem Jews Will Backfire
- Will preservation of ancient Roman road destroy the Western Wall
Monday - October 19, 2009:
- 3 suspected Israeli spy devices blown up in Lebanon
- Abbas' popularity dips over Gaza war report
- Artillery Commander: I Don't Feel Like a War Criminal
- Gül: We'll criticize Israel 'injustices'
- Hezbollah: We discovered Israeli wire taps
- Israelis warned against travel to India
- Kadima MK calls for Cast Lead probe
- Minister on Goldstone report: Israel won't be led to slaughter
- PA Official: We Have No 'Hard Evidence' of Israeli 'War Crimes'
- Peres: Thought of Israeli nukes dissuades Iran
- Qassam falls near Gaza border fence, no injuries reported
- Terrorism: The unfinished war
Sunday - October 18, 2009:
- Abbas says will announce election date on October 25
- Lebanese official: IDF images unreliable
- PM gearing to 'fight delegitimization'
- Report New Palestinian plan, backed by Obama, challenges Fatah's status quo
- Rocket factory discovered in Abu Dis raid
- UK, France to PM: Israel has right to self-defense
Saturday - October 17, 2009:
- Another Tack: Look who's talking
- Arab-Israeli attorney backs Goldstone Report in Geneva
- Bedouin Sheikh: My People are of Jewish Descent
- BREAKING SCOOP: Khaled Mashal Will Go To Cairo
- IDF Prof.: Extreme Left Wants African Workers to Destroy Israel
- 'Jerusalem-Ankara ties will stay strong'
- Kuwait: Israel killed civilians intentionally
- National Service: Volunteerism or Business
- 'One million refugees headed for Israel'
- Palestinians approve of UN resolution
- Rocket lab discovered in Abu Dis
- Susan Rice heading to Israel next week
- Suspected rocket material found near Jerusalem
Friday - October 16, 2009:
- 'Syrian long-range missiles in Lebanon'
- Al-Zahar threatens to prosecute Abbas
- Another Lebanese War on the Horizon
- Ben-Ari to Arab MKs: We will Liquidate Enemy in Knesset
- Exports to Turkey drop 40%
- From Friend to Enemy: Israel Slams Turkish Incitement on TV
- Hamas rejects Fatah reconciliation bid
- 'Hizbullah truck footage fabricated'
- IDF Warns: Illegal Entrants Flooding Southern Israel
- Iranian Supreme Leader Rumored to be Dead
- 'Israel may attack Iran after December'
- Israeli Youth Support IDF
- Peres: We Won't Let Hostile Majority Judge Us
- Turkey's relations with Israel sour
- Response to Deadly Attack – Teaching Unity
Thursday - October 15, 2009:
- Barak calls for Goldstone rejection
- Fayad We reject Mickey Mouse state
- 'Goldstone overshadowing real issues'
- Hizbullah Defies Map, Claims Blast Was Outside UNIFIL Zone
- Israel to UN: Lebanon ignoring Hezbollah armament
- Minister urges Arab MKs to avoid Temple Mount incitement
- PA seeks UN censure of Israel over Temple Mount, Gaza
- U.S. to Egypt: Fatah-Hamas deal undermines Israel-PA talks
- Arabs Default More on Taxes – Not Because of Nationalism
Wednesday - October 14, 2009:
- Home Front drill to simulate earthquake
- IDF releases footage of Hezbollah arms smuggling
- Religious-Zionist Parties to Start Merger Talks
- Sanhedrin Sponsors Unique Bedouin-Jewish Get-Together
- Abbas: Gaza is an 'emirate of darkness'
- Abbas: Try war criminals in international court
- Arrest of Salah 'sent message' to Hamas
- Erdogan: 'IDF fired phosphorus at children'
- Erdogan: Innocent children hurt by phosphorous in Gaza
- Fatah agrees to Egypt's Palestinian unity proposal
- Kassam Attack on Negev Kibbutz
- More expatriates returning, fewer immigrating this year
- Palestinians disappointed in Obama
- Peres: Hezbollah rendering Lebanon explosive
Tuesday - October 13, 2009:
- Preparing for Service in the Rebuilt Temple
- Like it or not, the Temple Mount is key to Israeli-Palestinian peace
- Record 900 Births in One Month in Bnei Brak Hospital
- Abbas, Fatah on Warpath: Jewish Settlements Are Suicide Bombs
- Barak- Turkey central actor in region, Israel should avoid hostility
- Bear in Hamas TV kids show promises ‘no more Jews’
- Gaza children's parliament hands Abbas life sentence
- Iran's Mousavi sees Inquisition-style clampdown
- Islamic Leader MK Sarsur: 'Arab Jebusites' Founded Jerusalem
- Israel on alert as Abbas pressed on 'third intifada'
- Labor Minister: Break Islamic Movement-Hamas-PA Terror Axis
- Mashaal: Abbas leading us to doom
- Netanyahu: Our leaders won't be prosecuted in Hague
- Peres Backs 2-State Solution, Has Idea for Iran
- PM to Arabs: Don't believe lies about Temple Mount dig
- Report: Hezbollah man killed in blast
- Return of First Intifada: Dozens of Arabs Attack Cars, Ambulance
- US Billionaire Hollywood Producer to Make Aliyah
- With Checkpoints Down, Weapons Flow Freely
Monday - October 12, 2009:
- Fatah, Hamas to sign reconciliation separately
- Feiglin: If I'm captured, don't negotiate my release
- Investigate the investigators
- 'Israel to let worshippers out of Mount'
- Lieberman to discuss Iran around the world
- No sign of breakthrough in U.S. Mideast peace mission
- 'Palestinians don't want third intifada'
- Peres says Israel will fix violations of Muslim holy sites
- 'Settlement activity comparable to bus bombings in Tel Aviv'
- Sharp Rise in Arab Terror in September
- 'Shevut Ami Bet' Destroyed, 13 Arrested
- Turkey drops joint drill because of IAF
- Worshipers leave Temple Mount
Sunday - October 11, 2009:
- Egypt makes new proposal on Hamas-Fatah pact
- Hamas wants to delay Fatah talks
- Iran: We'll enrich uranium if 3rd-party deals fail
- Israelis soften West Bank military policy
- Palestinian gunmen clash in Gaza
- Palestinians, police clash in Jerusalem
- Security and Defense: Temple Mt. - a tinderbox of mixed interests
- Weekend violence erupts around Israel
Saturday - October 10, 2009:
- 2 Israelis injured by stones in West Bank
- 12 policemen hurt in J'lem clashes
- Temple Mount Tensions Rise; Fatah, Hamas Call Muslims to Act
- Abbas faces more anger over war crimes report
- No peace deal soon, Israeli minister says
- Iran threatens to 'blow up heart' of Israel if attacked
- Oren: Obama approval in Israel must improve
- PA Hamas exploiting Goldstone Report
- Palestinian FM urges UN to ease Jerusalem tension
- Palestinians change course on UN report
- Palestinians urged to defend al-Aksa
- Peres: Obama has begun turning peace into reality
- PM hopes Obama will help give region peace, pride, security
- Police make Temple Mount decisions, court says
- Sheikh Salah says Israeli media inciting against him
- Supreme Court Rejects Temple Mount Discrimination Case
- Under Netanyahu, Abbas has gone from 'good Palestinian' to foe
- Woman seriously hurt in rock-throwing
Friday - October 9, 2009:
- 75 Arabs Arrested Since Start of J'lem Violence
- Christian Zionists back 'united Jerusalem under Israeli sovereignty'
- Cop indicted for smuggling Palestinians into J'lem
- Future foreign policy may forgo permanent peace deal
- Grim omens as U.S. envoy pursues Mideast relaunch
- IDF fears spread of J'lem violence
- Sweden supports Goldstone report
- Israel considers recalling its ambassador to Sweden
- Israeli foreign minister: No peace deal now
- Jordan's King warns of gloomy future
- MK Levin: Revoke Raad Salah's Citizenship and Expel Him
- Peres to Mitchell: Time for progress
- Rabbis Discuss Blocking Jews, Gentiles from Temple Mount
- Saudi Arabia, Syria urge unity government in Lebanon
- Settler leader: 'Obama, keep your hands off Israel'
- Think Again Why incitement is such a big deal
- UN Security Council Compromises with Libya: Goldstone on Oct 14
- Video: Torah Dedication in Jerusalem's Nof Zion
- 'We have full faith in Obama's policies'
Thursday - October 8, 2009:
- Ceremony held for expansion of east Jerusalem neighborhood
- Cornerstone laid in East Jerusalem for Jewish quarter
- Hamas considering delaying reconciliation
- Hamas may boycott reconciliation talks
- Higher Arab Monitoring Committee visits al-Aqsa Mosque
- IMI introduces 'Shock Absorber'
- 'Israel trying to change status quo'
- Lieberman wants 'new Israeli foreign policy'
- Ministers: 'Outlaw Islamic Movement!'
- 'Old City violence may lead to 3rd intifada'
- Palestinians warn Israel on Jerusalem tensions
- Peres on Jerusalem unrest: Israel will guard all holy sites
- Qassam hits open area near Sderot
- Shalit Video Well-Staged; Will Netanyahu Fall for it
- Tales of the 'Broad Wall' of Jerusalem
- 'We erred by deferring Goldstone action'
Wednesday - October 7, 2009:
- 20,000 police stand guard over annual Jerusalem March
- Abbas blames aides for motion's removal
- Abbas: Jews spending billions on Jerusalem lands
- Abbas may change his mind on Goldstone Report
- Aharonovitch: Avdat incident won't be ignored
- As Israel Seeks to Quell Riots, PA Tells Muslims to Fight
- Clerics urge Jerusalem's Muslims to 'protect al-Aqsa'
- Could Israel Face 'Third Intifada'
- Erekat: Israel is 'lighting a big fire'
- Gheit: Palestinian factions to sign deal
- Palestinian reconciliation agreement to be signed
- Hamas's Resilience, Obstinacy Complicate Mideast Peace Bid
- IDF responds to sniper fire in Gaza; 7 injured
- IDF Strikes Back at Gaza Terrorists Linked to al-Qaeda
- Israel bans Islamic Movement head Salah from Jerusalem
- Italian FM: We Will Help You Combat Goldstone's Report
- Jerusalem mayor: Riots serve no one's interests
- J'lem March draws some 70,000 people
- Judea Security Chief: Anarchists Incite Arab-Jewish Clashes
- Mubarak: Peace process cannot endure another failure
- Obama's policies helped spark Temple Mount riots?
- One Hundred Arabs Stone Police; PA- Israel ‘Sparking a Fire’
- PA calls on Palestinians to confront Israel and its plans
- Riots in Jerusalem Guided by Global Jihad
- Sheikh Raed Salah arrested for incitement
- Salah released; banned from J'lem for 30 days
- The end of the Assad regime?
- What Temple Fatah says 'only a Muslim holy site'
Tuesday - October 6, 2009:
- 30,000 attend Western Wall Priestly Blessing
- Abbas cabinet says will confront Israel; protests flare
- J'lem district commander: 'Arabs ungrateful'
- Arabs angered by Franco's remarks
- Freed Palestinian inmate remains militant
- Hamas children's TV program again calls for the 'slaughter of Jews'
- 'Hamas may put Gazans on Strip's border'
- Haniyeh blames Abbas for Goldstone scandal
- IDF to deploy new radar system
- Islamic Movement: No one can keep us out of Temple Mount
- J'lem clashes continue: Officer injured in Shufat
- Jordan reprimands Israel envoy over Temple Mount riots
- Mubarak to Israel Resume peace talks
- Muslim Riots on Temple Mount were Planned in Advance
- PA calls on Palestinians to confront Israel and its plans
- PA: World must prevent Judaization of Jerusalem
- Palestinian reconciliation deal underway
- Sheikh Khatib: Temple Mount events mark start of difficult era
- Soldier stabbed in Jerusalem violence
- Temple Mount Again Closed to Jews, Arabs Allowed In
Monday - October 5, 2009:
- 70 Palestinians caught crammed into refrigeration truck
- Arab Threats Close Temple Mount
- Temple Mount entry restricted following riots
- Jordan slams Jerusalem for Temple Mt. 'disturbances'
- Goldstone to Sderot mayor: Report didn't ignore rocket fire
- Hamas and Fatah to end power struggle
- Hamas, Fatah agree to reconcile
Sunday - October 4, 2009:
- Mubarak urges Israel to start final status talks
- Air Force strikes in Gaza following rocket fire
- Israeli army strikes Gaza weapons workshop
- Hamas: No compromise on prisoner swap deal terms
- Hamas: PA stance on Gaza war report 'betrayal of martyrs' blood'
- Israel bombs Gaza City targets
- Mubarak urges Israel to open final status talks
- PA: Goldstone Report 'alive' despite delay
- Shades of Disengagement? Soldiers Won't Eat with Judea Jews
- Sheikh Salah: Netanyahu may set Mideast on fire
Saturday - October 3, 2009:
- Analysis: Can Israel hope to change the rules of war
- Gaza rocket fire increases
- Goldstone Report won't affect peace process
- Hamas leader: We'll capture more soldiers
- Mazuz given final IDF probe findings
- PA About-Face, Opposes Goldstone Report
- Report: Al-Qaeda-linked groups reject Hamas proposal
- Rocket hits near Shaar Hanegev, no injuries
- Think Again Badly in need of His protection
- UN rights body defers vote on Gaza war crime report
Friday - October 2, 2009:
- Ayalon: Goldstone report caters to radicals
- Israel fears Jordanian energy reactor will cause eco-disaster
- Israel preps for more attempts to bring war crimes charges abroad
- Israeli Arabs: State's racism will lead to 'explosion'
- 'Mini Cast Lead’: IDF Bombs Tunnels Second Day in a Row
- Netanyahu: UN may become irrelevant
- Palestinians cry 'blackmail' over Israel phone service threat
- Rocket hits western Negev; IAF strikes Gaza tunnels
Thursday - October 1, 2009:
- Christian Zionist 'Feast' to Draw Tens of Thousands to Jerusalem
- Egypt plans Fatah-Hamas 'reconciliation' parley
- Expert: Jews Should Harass Arab Officials with Court Motions
- Fatah, Hamas Agree: Kidnap IDF Soldiers to Free Terrorists
- German subs delivered to Israel
- IAF strikes 3 Gaza tunnels
- MK Danon: 'We'll send Obama the pullout report'
- Netanyahu approves new hospital for Gaza
- PM mulling commission into Cast Lead
- Saudis: We did not agree to help Israel strike in Iran
- Time for a new departure
- 'US Jews back military strike on Iran'
- 'We will continue to seek legal action against Israeli officials'
Fair Use Notice