Israel - Gaza - Middle East
- No exceptions to ‘Thou shalt not kill’
- Three facts and four dilemmas on Iran
- Days of miracle and wonder ***
- 2,000 year-old ritual bath found near Beit Shemesh
Wednesday - November 30, 2011:
- Military 3 rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Hezbollah denies involvement in rocket fire on north
- Lebanon Admits One Rocket Hit Israel but Source Unknown
- Katyusha fire on Israel was Syrian warning. Turkey ready for any scenario
- Lebanese rockets - an indirect message?
- Muslim Brotherhood Raising Jordan to Boiling Point
- Vilnai: Hold Lebanese government responsible
- REPORTER’S NOTEBOOK: Eye witnesses claim ‘unusual’ movement of Israeli missiles
Tuesday - November 29, 2011:
- Egypt gas pipeline blown up hours before key election
- Saboteurs blow up Egypt gas pipeline to Jordan, Israel
- Israel slated to resume funds transfer to PA
- FM says he won’t leave coalition over PA tax transfer
- Palestinian president sets May 4 election
- Peres holds secret meeting with Jordan's king
Monday - November 28, 2011:
- Iran: We'll fire 150,000 missiles at Israel if attacked
- Hamas vows to continue armed fight against Israel
- Israel hits 2 Gaza targets
- Jordan admits hosting 100 Syrian deserters
- J14 activist: 'Israeli dictatorship will fall'
- Next Stage in Egypt: Support for Terror
- EU signs 'death certificate' of Middle East peace process
- Saudi tank drives into protesters
Sunday - November 27, 2011:
- Arab sanctions find Syria's 7 neighbors on alert. Russian missiles for Assad
- Abbas, Mashaal hail new Palestinian 'partnership'
- Fury in Israel over Abbas-Mashaal Meeting
- Gaza Residents March Against the 'Judaization' of Jerusalem
- Quartet: Peace deal by 2012
- Top Hezbollah man 'disappears'
- Urgent terror alert in southern Israel
- New find sheds light on ancient site in Jerusalem
Wednesday - November 23, 2011:
- Israeli Strike on Iran will 'Jam, Blind, Deafen' Defenses
- Report: Hezbollah considering military coup if Assad falls
- 'If Assad falls, Hezbollah will take Beirut'
- Israel boosts naval patrols around Med gas fields
- F-35 Stealth Fighter to Be Based in Negev
- Jordan: Our relations are with PA, not Hamas
- ‘Palestinian Authority Symbolizes New Anti-Semitism’
- Crowds swell on Tahrir Square ahead of Tantawi address
- Lieberman Demolition of illegal West Bank outposts will end Netanyahu cabinet
- The next Islamist domino in Middle East
Tuesday - November 22, 2011:
- 'Time has come' to act on Iran, Israel says
- Jordan calls on Abbas to renew peace talks with Israel
- Jordan’s King Abdullah II pays rare visit to West Bank, in nod to Palestinian president
- Jordan's Abdullah discussed Syria, Hamas, Israel-Palestinian issue in Ramallah
- Israel to continue freeze on Palestinian tax money, says senior official
- Egypt’s Arab Spring Military dictatorship replaces dream of freedom and democracy
- Renewed Violence Monday in Cairo's Tahrir Square
- Egyptian Cabinet resigns amid violence
Monday - November 21, 2011:
- Iran flies Palestinian terrorists to Syria for raids into Israel
- Syrian refugees to seek shelter in Israel?
- Barak: Iran Will be 'Unstoppable' in One Year
- Israeli defense minister evasive on Iran strike possibility
- 'IDF will launch Gaza offensive if rockets continue'
- Abbas Going for Broke, Gunning for Unity with Hamas
- Egypt police, protesters clash for 2nd day
- 'Shalit Deal Terrorist' Wounded, in IDF Hands
- Poor fuel quality may delay flights
Sunday - November 20, 2011:
- Report: Fatah, Hamas reach understandings
Saturday - November 19, 2011:
- 'Hamas-Fatah unity would harm diplomatic process'
- Israel effectively annexes Palestinian land near Jordan Valley
- Jerusalem mosque expanding illegally
- Who’s destroying antiquities in Jerusalem?
Friday - November 18, 2011:
- Israel may target Iran civilian infrastructure as part of military strike, report says
- Report: Israel to employ high-tech weapons in Iran strike
- Barak: Iran nuclear program not aimed solely at Israel
- Official: Iran training Gaza terrorists
- Million Men to March in Cairo Against “Judaization” of Jerusalem
- IDF cutbacks: Over 1,000 to be fired
- IDF: More Religious Girls Wish to Serve in Army Than Ever Before
- PA denies deal with Israel over UN membership
Thursday - November 17, 2011:
- IAF strikes tunnel, terror center in northern Gaza
- IDF Nabs Two Terror Gangs in Bethlehem-Gush Etzion Area
- IDF: Terrorists planned to murder settler
- Israel to help build E. African coalition against fundamentalism and Iran
- Saudi Prince Warns Israel Not to Attack Iran
Wednesday - November 16, 2011:
- 'Hizbullah on Alert, Preparing for War'
- IDF chief says 'major Gaza offensive' needed
- IDF to Take Offensive in Gaza If Missile Attacks Resume
- Qassam lands near kindergarten in Negev
- Israel refuses to tell US its Iran intentions
- Iranian students form human shield near nuclear site amid fears of Israeli attack
- Palestinians stage Jerusalem bus provocation
- Fatah, Hamas agree on May election
- Fatah, Hamas agree to establish caretaker government without Palestinian PM Fayyad
- Ben-Eliezer: Israel, Egypt on collision course
- IDF strike on Gaza wounds French consul and family
- Israel to build 2,000 West Bank apartments
Tuesday - November 15, 2011:
- Israel says Iran closer to making an atom bomb than was reported
- Israel 'cannot ignore' nuclear threat from Iran
- Israel's giant UAV becomes operational
- Barak: May There be More Explosions in Iran
- Lieberman: Leave Iran to international community
- Hamas Terrorist Killed in IAF Airstrike in Gaza
- PA TV: Rain in Jerusalem Cleanses It from 'Impure Jews'
- TIME: 'Mossad' Behind Iran Explosion
Monday - November 14, 2011:
- 'Canadian counterpart to ask Barak about strike on Iran'
- PM: Int'l community must stop Iran nuclear program
- 'Egypt arrests 16 for involvement in pipeline explosions'
- Gantz oversees abduction simulation drill
- Sarkozy tries to appease Netanyahu
Sunday - November 13, 2011:
- Iran threatens Israel invasion
Saturday - November 12, 2011:
- '30,000 suicide bombers to infiltrate Israel'
- Libyan mercenaries arrive in Gaza with Grad multiple rocket launchers
- IDF continues to train for war with Hezbollah
- Israel rushes airliner defenses as Libya leaks SAMs
- PA warns violence could follow stymied UN bid
- PA Threatens 'Violence and Anarchy'
- Israeli accidentally killed by IDF fire
Friday - November 11, 2011:
- Israel believes it could carry out strikes on Iran with under 500 civilian fatalities
- Report: Israel Preparing 'Christmas Surprise' for Iran
- UK expects Israeli attack on Iran next month with US logistical support
- Israel Slams UN Security Council on PA Rocket Attacks
- Terror Trend Rising
- Blast hits Israel-Egypt gas pipeline for 7th time
- 'Hamas' support in Gaza dwindling'
- New Israeli-Palestinian land dispute rises as Dead Sea water levels drop
- Security Council gears for PA UN bid vote
Thursday - November 10, 2011:
- Second Iranian threat to destroy Israel names its Dimona reactor
- How will Israel attack Iran?
- PM: Iranian nukes endanger Mideast, world peace
- Israel speeds up work on border fence
- PA Official Admits: Not Enough Support for Statehood Bid
- Palestinans resigned to defeat in UN bid
- Terror site in Gaza hit after rocket fired
Wednesday - November 9, 2011:
- A bitter routine
- Barak not optimistic about int'l will to stop Iranian nukes
- 'Iran will battle Zionists on streets of Tel Aviv'
- Israeli defense minister warns Iran military strike is possible, downplays retaliation fallout
- 'Israel to Experience Complete Annihilation before Attacking Iran'
- Israel to Protect More of Southern Israel's Communities
- MKs: 'One Way or Another, Left's Foreign Funds Will be Cut Off'
- Quartet to meet with Israelis, Palestinians in order to jump-start negotiations
- Rocket lands in Shaar Hanegev
- Turkey Gains Foothold in Gaza through Massive Aid
- UNSC split over Palestinian statehood bid
Tuesday - November 8, 2011:
- Russia: Israeli military strike on Iran would be a grave mistake
- 'Abbas says he'll plan elections with Hamas, but won't run'
- Fatah: Israel’s Tax Freeze “Declaration of War’
- Fatah Praises Hamas Terrorists Who Kidnapped Gilad Shalit
- IDF fires at Gaza terrorists planting bomb along fence
- IDF Tanks Fire on Gaza Terrorists
- Israeli MKs waver on support for Jewish identity bill
- General strike causes major delays
- PM: There are enough places to build settlements legally
Monday - November 7, 2011:
- 2 rockets hit Hof Ashkelon; 1 hurt
- Israeli airstrike kills Islamic Jihad militant preparing to fire rockets from Gaza Strip
- U.S. officials: Israel refused to commit to withhold surprise attack on Iran
- US sources: Israel ministers who opposed Iran strike are now for it
- Tehran: For an Israeli attack, four Iranian missiles would hit a million Israelis
- 'Israeli attack will unleash Iran's wrath'
- Iran Answers Rumors of Planned Attack: ‘Our Wrath on Tel Aviv’
- Iranian cleric: Israel screams like 'cornered cat'
- Ministers: Stop Iran strike 'chatter'
- Chassidic Rabbi: Don’t Attack Iran; G-d Will Ruin Ahmadinejad
- Rioting PA Arabs Attack IDF Soldiers at El Aroub
- Huge US-Israeli Army Exercise to Test Missile Defense
- IDF prepares for bus hijackings
- PA Arab Terrorists Attack Motorists in Samaria
- Abbas: We ‘don’t care,’ we’re going for statehood
- Israel's economy to be paralyzed if general strike opens as planned
- Natural Gas Discovered at Dolphin I Exploratory Well
- Rivlin: I won’t disqualify 'Jewish state' bill
Sunday - November 6, 2011:
- Israel, U.S. to embark on largest joint exercise in allies' history
- 'US concerned Israel will act alone in Iran'
- Dichter: Israel should recapture Gaza, dismantle terror
- 'Keep Gaza lull, or Israel will attack'
- Arab League chief warns of 'disastrous consequences' if Syria deal fails
- After UNESCO win, PA to pursue Israel in int'l forums
- Sarkozy: We're Committed to Israel's Safety
- 'Shahab-3 missile no cause for concern'
Saturday - November 5, 2011:
- Security and Defense: Rattling the cage
- Nasrallah: Hizballah can fight Israel without aid from Iran or Syria
- Fatah official: Palestinians to devise new game plan
- Report: France, Britain to abstain from UN vote
- PA Statehood Bid Going Nowhere
- PA urges UN action against Israel over tax funds
- Egypt slams Israel's decision to expand settlements
- Egypt's military sparks furor with new proposals
- 'No humanitarian aid onboard'
- Revealed: Illegal Muslim Burial on Temple Mount
Friday - November 4, 2011:
- Egyptian helicopter invades Israel's airspace
- Million Man Worldwide 'Caravan' Set to 'Liberate Jerusalem'
- Iran says united and 'ready for war' with Israel
- IDF, terrorists exchange fire along Gaza security fence
- Islamic Jihad: We don't expect truce with Israel to hold
- Eiland: Attack on Iran Not 'Crazy' or 'Irresponsible'
- Home Front Command Drill Launched in Central Region
- Home Front drill: Holon under chemical weapon attack
- Ban Speaks Out: Tells PA Not to Seek UN Membership
- 'PA won't pursue new UN bids for now'
- Palestinians won't accept less than full United Nations seat
- Israel suspends PA funds, UNESCO fees
- Histadrut calls general strike to begin next week
- Ramallah Blames Israel for Cyber Attack on PA Internet
- 'We'll change face of the Mideast if settlements continue'
Thursday - November 3, 2011:
- Israel tests new nuclear-capable missile, ends joint air exercise with Italy, starts missile drill
- IAF holds distant-strike exercise
- Rocket Attack Simulation Drill Set for Holon
- IAF completes major drill in Italy amid Iran attack rumors
- Iran warns Israeli strike will meet 'harsh punishment'
- Israel gets ready to unveil David's Sling
- Report: Israel seeking to upgrade its nuclear weapons capabilities
- Flotilla aiming to break Gaza blockade leaves from Turkey
- Israel approves hundreds of housing units
- Jubilation in Efrat over New Housing
- Netanyahu: Israel Has a Right to Build in Jerusalem
- Israel to speed up settlement in West Bank, freezes PA funds
- US, Europe criticize Jerusalem construction
- Report: PA fails to meet UNESCO's education standards
Wednesday - November 2, 2011:
- Israel authorizes military action to stop rocket fire from Gaza; Egypt working for truce
- Parents struggle to find solutions for kids as schools remain closed in south
- Shalom: We're nearing dramatic decision to end rocket fire
- Analysis: What may be involved in an Israeli strike on Iran
- Barak: Increase defense budget by NIS 7-8 billion
- Finance Ministry: Barak's budget ideas endanger stability
- Goldstone defends Israel against 'apartheid' claims
- Beinisch’s bombshell
- 'Israel should've lauded Palestinian UNESCO vote first'
- Palestinians aim to join 16 other UN agencies
- Israel touts ‘advanced legal structure’ to fight terror
- NGO: PA doesn’t meet UNESCO statehood guidelines
- Palestinian gang charged with throwing rocks, Molotov cocktails at Israelis
Tuesday - November 1, 2011:
- Barak: Israel has not already decided to strike Iran
- US fears unilateral Israeli strike on Iran
- More signs Israel preparing to launch attack
- Yishai Delivers Message of Foreboding
- 2 terrorists killed in IDF strike
- Barak: IDF doesn't heed empty calls for cease fires
- IDF: Gaza fighting over for now
- Palestinian missiles pound S. Israel for third day. Iron Dome at Rehovot
- IDF Retaliation Forces Terrorists to Think Twice
- Sderot Rabbi Fendel: Israel Should Launch IDF Operation in Gaza
- Analysis: How Islamic Jihad is becoming a threat to Hamas
- UN envoy: Israel must take Abbas threats to dismantle PA seriously
- First ‘Jewish Federation of Israel’ to make debut at GA
- IDF razes four West Bank outpost homes near Bat Ayin
- Israeli bid to legalize West Bank outposts hits AG objections
- PA gains Arab backing for UNESCO membership request
- Steinitz: Black storm clouds gathering over our economy
Fair Use Notice