Israel - Gaza - Middle East
- Akko Harbor from Second Temple Times Exposed
- Israeli Camp for Sick Arab Kids – Not News
- This Week In History: Herzl, rabbis clash on Zionism
- ‘Delayed’ Fast Day Begins ‘Three Weeks of Mourning’
Wednesday - July 25, 2012:
- FM: WMD transfer to Hezbollah would justify war
- IDF: Syrian chemical threat targets Israel. Obama warns Assad against “tragic mistake”
- Mortar explodes near Israel-Syria border
- Peres: Iran in 'Open War' with Israel
- Arab League backs Palestinian bid for UN nod
- Audience applauds violent anti-Semitism on Egypt TV
Tuesday - July 24, 2012:
- Gunfire on bus carrying Israeli soldiers on Israel-Egyptian border highway
- Egypt Border: Soldiers 'Request Bulletproof Buses'
- FM Lieberman Forceful Israel action if chemical weapons transferred to Hizballah
- Syrian civil war boosts Israeli-US defense ties
- 'We will strike Tel Aviv if Israel attacks,' senior Iranian cleric vows
- Officials Egypt allowing Palestinians to enter without permits, visas, ending Gaza blockade
- Egyptian textile strikes highlight economic challenges facing Morsi
- IDF magnet for US olim
Monday - July 23, 2012:
- Arab League to Hold Emergency Ministerial Meeting on Syria
- Netanyahu: We are watching Syria very closely
- Israel fears Syria's chemical weapons could be seized by Hezbollah or al-Qaida
- Arson Terrorism Suspected in Repeated Jerusalem Fire
- Report: Hamas seeks to 'emancipate' Gaza from PA
- Report: Israel fears Iranian terror attack at London 2012 Olympics
- Sinai Terrorists Blow Up Gas Pipeline to Israel
- IDF summer enlistment underway
Sunday - July 22, 2012:
- Barak: Assad's Fall Closer than Ever
- Barak warns Syrian weapons stocks may fall into Hizballah hands
- Barak: Israel may seize advanced weapons in Syria
- Blast rocks Egypt's gas pipeline to Israel, Jordan
- 'Iran will attack Tel Aviv if Israel strikes'
- 'Israel has the right to defend itself'
- Morsi Meets Mashaal, Stresses Support for 'Palestinians'
Saturday - July 21, 2012:
- A Hizballah suicide terror revival launched by the Burgas bus bombing
- Pentagon reportedly seeking to avert Israeli strike on Syrian chemical weapon sites
- ‘Every Israeli is a Target’
- U.S. officials: Hezbollah attacked Israelis in Bulgaria to retaliate for killing of Iran nuclear scientists
- Security and Defense- The politics of preemption
- Security at El Al boosted amid terror concerns
- Gulf sources report Jordan emergency
Friday - July 20, 2012:
- IDF on alert, cancels weekend breaks over Syria
- IDF on High Alert as Syria's Assad Goes Missing
- Anti-Israel attacks to mount in sync with Syrian war, looming strike on Iran
- Israel on Alert for Syria Weapons
- 'US, Israel discuss destroying Syrian weapons'
- Israel, US Preparing for 'the Day After Assad'
- Mashaal meets Egypt's Mursi, hails 'new era'
- Report: Arms from Eritrea smuggled into Sinai, Gaza
- Seven Israelis killed, 35 injured in bus explosion in Bulgaria
Thursday - July 19, 2012:
- Israel worried about fallout from Syria bombs
- 7 dead in bombing of Israeli bus in Burgas
- Israel heat wave reaches high of 116°F
- Mofaz Quits Israeli Government. Why he did it, and what it means.
Wednesday - July 18, 2012:
- If Damascus falls, Israel and its gas fields feared threatened
- Israeli navy getting new missiles
- US missile-defense radar to go up in Qatar
- IDF holds urban warfare drill in Meah Shearim
- 'IDF intercepted over 10 terror setups in Sinai'
- PA Told Clinton: No Weapons or Prisoners, No Talks
- Palestinians to revive bid for UN recognition
- Arab League Seeks Arafat Death Probe
Tuesday - July 17, 2012:
- As Cyprus bombing attempt shows, war with Iran can start anywhere
- PM blames Iran for thwarted Cyprus terror attack
- 'Cell plotted to kidnap IDF soldier for bargaining'
- 'Israel being excluded from counterterrorism parley'
- Clinton to Peres: Friends like us must act together
Monday - July 16, 2012:
- ‘Arab Internal Disputes Fuel Anti-Israel Terror’
- Clinton talks democracy in Cairo, heads to J'lem
- Clinton to arrive in Israel to discuss Iran, peace
- Israeli Groups Aiding Syrian Refugees in Jordan, Turkey
- Jerusalem Wildfire Near Ein Hemed Under Control
- 'S. Arabia to transfer $100m. to PA to avert crisis'
Sunday - July 15, 2012:
- Israel advised to brace for Syrian missile attack – conventional or chemical
- Hamas leader: Egypt will protect Gaza from Israeli attack
- Hamas says Egypt's Mursi will end Gaza blockade
- In Egypt's Sinai desert, Islamic militants gaining new foothold
- Abbas Meets Saudi King, Seeks Urgent Financial Aid
Saturday - July 14, 2012:
- Border Guards kill suspect who infiltrated south border
- IDF kills terrorist trying to breach Gaza fence
- Naval exercises raises tension in the region
- US-Israel strategic talks open in Jerusalem to discuss Iran, regional issues
- Conference: No Barriers to Annexation
- Diplomacy: Reading Israel on Iran
- Edmund Levy’s revolution
- Israel’s greatest asset and best friend
Friday - July 13, 2012:
- IAF attacks armed cell in Gaza; Palestinians report 1 dead
- IDF strikes targets in Gaza, killing one
- Israel to deploy Iron Dome anti-missile system on Egypt border
- Yatom Israel could go to war over Syria's chemical weapons
- Israelis work in Jordan to assist Syrian refugees
- Ya'alon demands US toughen stance on Iran
- European Commission Two-state solution key to achieving peace
- Gaza presents: 'Prisoners' summer camp'
Thursday - July 12, 2012:
- Corruption Charges Fuel Move to Cut US Aid to PA
- Jordan builds camp for Syrian refugees
- Lebanese Army beefs up border presence
- 'Levy report diverts attention from Iran'
- PA Hosts ‘Diaspora Arabs’ in ‘Ancient Jaffa’
Wednesday - July 11, 2012:
- Barak says Tel Aviv threatened by long-range Gazan rockets
- Bill calls for sanctions on all business with Iran
- IDF fears Libya naval mines may be moved to Gaza
- NIS 3B needed for gas rig defense plan
- Earthquake measuring 5.7 on the Richter scale felt in Israel
- 'Hezbollah arrests three for Mossad, CIA ties'
- US displeased with Levy Report
- US objects to law experts opinion legalizing Jewish settlements
- Egyptian parliament reconvenes, defying army
- Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood leader Israelis are rapists of Jerusalem
- Son of Hamas: 'Time to expose Muhammad'
Tuesday - July 10, 2012:
- Hizbullah Collecting Intelligence Along Lebanese Border
- IDF concerned Lebanon planning water diversion
- IDF 'Creating Arab Village on Jewish Land'
- Netanyahu orders to expedite construction of Israel-Egypt border fence
- Church of England weighs link to anti-Israel group
- 'EU gov'ts have every right to ban settlement goods'
- Barroso in Palestine: 'We are laying foundations of future state'
- The fiasco at UNESCO
- 'Levy Report rights historical wrongs'
- Stop Abbas ‘Salami System,' Says Coalition Leader
Monday - July 9, 2012:
- UN Watch Denounces UNHRC Unbalanced 'Settlement' Probe
- Who hung an Iranian flag in a Nazareth school?
- Abbas to attend Tehran summit, following invitation by Ahmadinejad
- Appeal to Court to Stop Temple Mount Desecration
- Egypt president recalls parliament, generals meet
- PA wants joint int'l-Arab probe on Arafat's death
Sunday - July 8, 2012:
- Clinton meets Abbas ahead of Jerusalem visit
- Clinton, Abbas Hold 'Productive' Talks in Paris
- UNHRC to probe Israeli settlements
- Israel UN council probe on West Bank settlements 'flawed and biased'
- Abbas- We'll open new Arafat probe 'if necessary'
Saturday - July 7, 2012:
- Israel This time if attacked, we’ll go for Lebanon with all our strength
- Building of security fence to resume
Thursday - July 5, 2012:
- EU and Jordan to lead Mediterranean Union
- Abbas to meet Clinton in Paris on Friday
- 'Jordan rejecting Palestinian refugees from Syria'
- PA: Arafat's body can be exhumed over poison claim
- Palestinian protests could signal anti-Oslo movement
Wedneday - July 4, 2012:
- J'lem seeks to stop 'Palestine' from attending UN parley
- PA incapable of paying June salaries to employees
Tuesday - July 3, 2012:
- ‘Iranians help Hezbollah build tunnels in Lebanon'
- 'IAF strikes Hezbollah target in Lebanese territory'
- Israel has low expectations for talks between Iran, P5+1
- Kenya official: Iranian agents planned attack against Israeli, U.S. targets
- Roman Catholic Church Welcomes UNESCO Decision on Bethlehem
- 'Int'l court must advise on Palestinian prisoner rights'
- UNHRC settlement probe team could be named Friday
- Stunning Synagogue Floor Discovered in Galilee
Monday - July 2, 2012:
- Iran Threatens Israel With Home-Made Missiles
- Israel fears Hezbollah will blockade sea in future war
- PA Arabs Riot, Block Road in Tyre, Lebanon
- Bedouin soldiers champion universal draft
Sunday - July 1, 2012:
- Egypt Seizes Libyan Weapons Headed for Gaza
- Fatah to Israel: Do What We Want, or Face Intifada
- UNESCO names Church of Nativity as first Palestinian World Heritage site
- UNESCO: Nativity Church heritage site in 'Palestine'
Fair Use Notice