Israel - Gaza - Middle East
- Students get closer dialogue with Judaism
- The Point of No Return
- Clarity on negotiations
Thursday - September 2, 2010:
- Barak: Israel May Divide Jerusalem, Internationalize Holy Basin
- Barak to Haaretz Israel ready to cede parts of Jerusalem in peace deal
- Israel Moves Forward on F-35 – with Israeli Features
- U.S.: Direct talks can achieve Mideast peace in one year
Wednesday - September 1, 2010:
- Hamas gunmen murder four Israelis in ambush near Hebron
- Netanyahu heads to Washington as settlement building casts shadow over peace talks
- PA Prime Minister's Diplomatic War Against Israel
Tuesday - August 31, 2010:
- Assad asks Lebanon to support Hizbullah
- Syrian president urges Lebanon to support Hizbullah
- Syria Tying Knot with Hizbullah and Lebanon in Case of War
- Report: Hezbollah, Syria to join forces in future clash with Israel
- Ahmadinejad: Iran, Lebanon militants can stand up to 'enemies of humanity
- PA Minister Threatens War over Jerusalem
- 'PA to have state institutions in year'
- Abbas wants talks according to Quartet
- Immigrating out of fear
Monday - August 30, 2010:
- Egyptian forces find additional missile, TNT caches in Sinai
- Gaza Fires Mortar at Israel as Ashkelon Petition Denied
- Report says Israel to target weapon depots
- Hamas Threatens to 'Step on Heads' of PA for Talks with Israel
- Barak secretly meets King Abdullah
- Potential of 4 Billion Barrels of Oil Offshore
- Turkey: We're waiting for Netanyahu
Sunday - August 29, 2010:
- Report Israel planning to attack Hezbollah arms depots in Syria
- 190 antiaircraft missiles found in Sinai
- Lebanese ruling party: Disarm militias
- Netanyahu Weighs 'Semi-Secret' Freeze
Saturday - August 28, 2010:
- 'Israel ready to destroy LAF in 4 hours'
- 'France to sell HOT missiles to LAF'
- Hamas PA can't give up Jerusalem in direct Mideast peace talks
- PM wants regular talks with Abbas
Friday - August 27, 2010:
- PNA to ask UN to reestablish 1967 border with Israel if Mideast talks fail - ambassador
- Shoebat: Lebanon poised for attack on Israel
- Palestinians attack forces in Silwan
- Lebanon moves to address widespread use of weapons
- 'Turkey committed to ties with Israel'
Thursday - August 26, 2010:
- Back to basics on Israel’s security
- Nasrallah: Lebanon must build nuclear reactor
- Arabs Condemn Demolition Order for Mosques
- Fire on Beirut's streets: Hezbollah, Sunnis clash
- UNIFIL: IDF did not cross Blue Line
Wednesday - August 25, 2010:
- ‘Direct Talks’ Scheduled for a Total of One Day
- Muslims Hang Pictures of Hamas Leader at Temple Mount
- Jordan's King Abdullah to visit Bahrain, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia
- Livni Delegitimization of Israel exacerbates other threats
- Meged 5 Oil Well Compared to 'Giving of the Torah'
- Not taking yes for an answer
- UN: Israel uncooperative in Gaza flotilla probe
- US, Israel seek 'creative' solution for settlements
- Would IDF W. Bank withdrawal mean save haven to extremists?
Tuesday - August 24, 2010:
- Israeli official declares 'We're preparing for war'
- The Region: All Israel, all the time
- lslamic Movement Accuses Israel of Defiling Al-Aksa Mosque Area
- Abbas to PLO: Give talks a month
- Netanyahu to PA: No preconditions for peace talks
- Beinish: Violent atmosphere rampant
- 3.1 Magnitude Quake Rattles Israel
Monday - August 23, 2010:
- Talks to Resume: US Wants Deal in One Year
- Netanyahu: First Security; Borders Only Afterwards
- PM: 'Peace is difficult, but possible'
- Arab League 'concerned' ahead of Israel-PA talks
- Syria: Israel-Palestinian talks useless
- Doomsday Articles Reflect Edginess on Iran
- MK Eldad tells INN: 'Netanyahu is Weak, He Fell into a Trap'
- Palestinian factions slam PA leadership
Sunday - August 22, 2010:
- ANALYSIS: Netanyahu has won, for now
- Middle East Quartet on Palestinian-Iraeli peace
- Israel and Palestinians agree to direct peace talks
- 'We'll quit talks if building resumes'
- Lebanese ship postpones trip to Gaza
Saturday - August 21, 2010:
- Clinton announces direct talks will resume on Sept. 2
- 'Hizbullah should join Lebanese Army'
- 'Lebanon flotilla may be linked to Hezbollah'
- Barak: Lebanon must stop Gaza sail
- Jesus lives on in Jerusalem
Friday - August 20, 2010:
- Gaza Terrorists Digging Tunnels to Infiltrate Israel
- Israel's 'Judgment Day' shelters
- 'Algerian ship leaves for Gaza'
- Cyprus bans Gaza-bound ship from its waters
- Editorial: Coming home
Thursday - August 19, 2010:
- IAF strikes four targets in Gaza
- IAF Strikes Gaza Weapons Factory, Tunnels in Response to Terror
Wednesday - August 18, 2010:
- 2 soldiers hurt in Gaza-region mortar attack
- Central Israel Oil Discovery: 1.5 Billion Barrels
- Lebanon law allows oil exploration
- PA Gov't Supports Violence Against Israel - in Arabic
- PA Readies for Talks but Keeps Up 'Israel Poisoned Arafat' Libel
- Hezbollah gives anti-Israel evidence to UN court
- Arabs Angered by Western Wall Plaza Elevator
- IAF sets new wartime airspace code
Tuesday - August 17, 2010:
- Egypt Stops Arab-Israeli Ship Full of Explosives
- Hizbullah Hides Behind Handicapped Children
- Israel: No Preconditions For Talks with PA
- Israel Set to Reject Quartet Demands for 'Peace in One Year'
- Israeli-Saudi interests
- Rockets fired after IDF kills Jihad operative in Gaza
- US and Israel Increase Military Cooperation
Monday - August 16, 2010:
- Israel sees battlefield hidden in southern Lebanon
- 'Direct talks to begin next week'
- Concern: Abbas stalling talks until after freeze
- Hamas, Palestinian groups say no to direct talks
- Arabs lobby US on anti-Israel vote
- Editorial Rebutting Nasrallah
Sunday - August 15, 2010:
- 'PA may agree to talks in 2 days'
- Syrian PM: Conflict with Israel will never end
- Turkey denies involvement in Hezbollah arms transfers
Saturday - August 14, 2010:
- Hezbollah to give 'evidence' on Hariri murder
- Israel re-evaluating its attitude towards Lebanon
- Report: Netanyahu to offer withdrawal from 90% of West Bank
Friday - August 13, 2010:
- Netanyahu rejects peace talks based on 1967 borders
- Reuters: PA Expected to Agree to Direct Talks
- Abbas, Abdullah, Mubarak meet in Cairo
- Al-Qaeda Plots Against Saudi Monarchs, Israel
- Ashkenazi: a 'Naval Shield' will Meet Next Flotillas
- Gaza's Internal 'Tinder Box' May Explode Soon
Thursday - August 12, 2010:
- Assad, Iranian FM discuss 'Zionist threats'
- 'Barak wanted to avenge border incident, attack Lebanon'
- Big Israeli military drill as Nasrallah charges plot against Lebanese leaders
- Gas find could spark war
- Lebanon's crisis strikes discord in Palestinian Gaza
- 'No to US aid with conditions'
Wednesday - August 11, 2010:
- Hizbullah Calls on Lebanon to Shun US Aid and Turn to Iran
- Lebanon crisis feared as indictments near in assassination of Rafiq al-Hariri
- Will Israel really attack Iran within a year?
- Hamas militants on killing spree in Gaza
- Israel finalizes plans to buy F-35 as regional tensions rise
- 'Israel must take responsibility'
Tuesday - August 10, 2010:
- Egyptian minister calls on Muslims to flood J’lem
- Inside Look at Advanced Hamas Arsenal
- Middle East at the Point of Boiling
- Nasrallah: Israel murdered Hariri
- PM slams Hamas in flotilla probe
- PM to Turkel panel: IDF raid on Turkish ship legal
- Report: US-Saudi arms deal mitigated to allay Israeli concerns
Monday - August 9, 2010:
- Hizbullah: Israel killed Rafiq Hariri
- Israel dismisses Hizbullah claims
- IDF Fires Warning Shots at Lebanese 'Fishing Vessel'
- IDF Stops Iranian Rocket-Smuggling
- 'Investigate US aid to Lebanese army'
- Israeli Army projects 'extensive use of tunnels' in any future war with Hamas, Hizbullah
- Netanyahu Cited for Agreeing to Give 'Land for Talks'
- PA Labor Union Fears Work Boycott Will Boost Unemployment
Sunday - August 8, 2010:
- Iranian intelligence officers tour Lebanese border, study IDF lines
- Suleiman vows better weapons
- 'Israel demands LAF court-martial'
- Hamas accuses Israel of Eilat rockets
- IHH: Marmara may return to Gaza
- Report: Hamas, Israeli officials meet in Netanya
Saturday - August 7, 2010:
- Report: Israel demands discharge of Lebanese company commander
- Lebanon ready to face aggression ‘by all means’ officials
- Gazans: Blast that hurt 50 Hamas's fault
- Hamas leaders in Syria urge West Bank operatives to kidnap Israeli settlers
- IDF: Hamas Constantly Trying to Abduct Jews in Judea, Samaria
- Samaria Warns Central Israel: Don't be the Next Sderot
- US has it wrong on Lebanon
Friday - August 6, 2010:
- Netanyahu to Lebanon, Hamas: 'Don't Test Us'
- Israel threatens to destroy hostile Lebanese border positions
- Abbas sets conditions for direct talks with Israel
- Dayan: Israel Must Fight to Win
- 'Egypt seeks rocket trucks'
- Israel: Price Of Bread To Rise 3.55 Percent Thursday
Thursday - August 5, 2010:
- IDF Kills Gaza Terrorist in Attack on Third Front
- UAE condemns Israeli aggression on Lebanese army
- Jordan mediating between Israel, Lebanon
- Barak: Border attack was unplanned
- Lebanon: We fired first at IDF unit near Israel border
- Lethal Border Clash Was Planned Ambush at Israeli Territory
- IDF resumes routine ops on northern border
- PM issues stern warnings to Lebanon, Hamas over attacks
- Ex-Israeli warns another flotilla in works
- PM, Egypt blame Hamas for rockets
- Why is Lebanon So Tense?
Wednesday - August 4, 2010:
- IDF commander killed on Lebanon border
- Lt. Col. Dov Harari was killed by Lebanese snipers
- Barak to Lebanon: We won't tolerate provocations
- MESS Report: A solitary but potentially combustible incident on northern border
- Assad Vows To Stand By Lebanon
- US urges maximum restraint
- Hamas Believed to be Linked to Rockets at Eilat
- Turkish Headlines: Israel caved in
Tuesday - August 3, 2010:
- Gaza: Blast in Hamas man's house wounds 24 Palestinians
- Rockets explode in Eilat, Aqaba; casualties in Jordan
- Pointers to dual Al Qaeda missile attack on Aqaba and US-led MFO
- 'Terrorists want to thwart peace'
- 'Rivers of Babylon' Ban Tops Chart of PA's Israel Denial
- Heat Wave Continues, Temperatures Hit 44 C
- Not just a strategic asset, but a bonanza
Monday - August 2, 2010:
- Clinic patients 'stunned' by rocket attack
- Assad: Chances of war increasing
- 'We will resume suicide attacks'
- Demonizing Israel is bad for the Palestinians
- Erekat says Israel to respond to proposal
- Government 'tried to bury' report on Temple Mount excavations
- Hamas’s violent message
- IAF targets smuggling tunnels in Gaza
- Netanyahu: Talks to begin in August
- Turkey Building 10 Meter High Wall inside Jerusalem
- US and PA Trade Warnings Over Direct Talks
Sunday - August 1, 2009:
- IAF strikes in Gaza; 1 killed
- 'Senior Hamas man killed in Gaza strike'
- Hamas vows revenge after Israel kills commander in Gaza strike
- Assad on Hariri probe: We'll stand by Hezbollah
- 'Assad wants Hariri tribunal closed'
- Hamas orders compulsory call-up for new army parallel to Hizballah
- 1,000 olim from 17 states arrive in Israel
- Obama warns Abbas against failure to resume direct talks
Fair Use Notice