Israel - Gaza - Middle East
- The Unleavened Generation
- Israelites in and out of Egypt
- Diplomacy: The significance of September
- The imperative of Jewish sovereignty
- Our claim to the land
Saturday - April 30, 2011:
- Analysis: Handing victory to Hamas
- Cairo Invites Fatah, Hamas For Signing Ceremony
- 'Egypt to permanently open Rafah border crossing'
- Rafah smuggling tunnels to continue operating
- Four wounded from IDF fire in central Gaza Strip
- Lieberman: National unity deal partners Abbas with terror
- US to reconsider PA funding following unity deal
- Palestinian prime minister Salam Fayyad must go, Hamas insists
- PLC Member Puts The Lie to Abbas' Vow to Talk
- Rabbi: Coordinate Joseph's Tomb visits
Friday - April 29, 2011:
- Egyptian Protesters Call to Sever Ties with Israel
- Fatah-Hamas accord: by-product of secret Israel-Turkish talks, Syrian crisis
- Peres: Fatah-Hamas deal a fatal mistake
- 'We prefer Hamas over Israel'
- Abbas hints peace talks still possible after unity deal
- Hamas: We won't negotiate peace with Israel
- Lieberman: Hamas Terrorists will Roam Judea and Samaria
- US: 61% Support Defending Israel
Thursday - April 28, 2011:
- Explosion hits Egypt gas pipeline carrying gas to Israel
- Egypt presidential hopefuls seek end to peace deal with Israel
- Fatah, Hamas sign reconciliation agreement
- 'PA can choose peace with Hamas or with Israel; not both'
- PM: Palestinian state – only through peace deal
- In jumpy Persian Gulf, Sunni-Shiite tensions rise
- King of Jordan set to review constitution
- Nationwide drill to test SMS alarms
- PM asks Foreign Ministry, Navy to stop new flotilla
- US senator- Palestinian state from UN is wrong path
Wednesday - April 27, 2011:
- Poll: Most Egyptians favor annulling peace with Israel
- PA Continues Strongarrm Tactics In Statehood Bid
- Israeli minister Annex Jewish communities
- 5 voices What's next for the 'Arab Spring'
- Abbas: Obama 'led me on' and 'let me down'
- Iran Joins Assad's Accusations against Israel, US
- Netanyahu Denies Report He Caved In on Temple Mount
- Turkey warns Israel against repeating 'flotilla mistake'
- Obama dodges action against Syria by turning to Turkish leader
Tuesday - April 26, 2011:
- 'Hamas planning more kidnappings'
- 'PA will defer UN statehood bid if 'serious' talks begin'
- PLO: Serious talks or unilateral declaration
Monday - April 25, 2011:
- Barak: Nablus shooting a murder
- PA Arabs Celebrate Murder by Desecrating Joseph’s Tomb
- Report: Palestinians set Joseph's Tomb on fire
- Rightists threaten vengeance over Nablus shooting
- Yesha Council: Nablus shooting 'cannot pass silently'
- Is the Palestinian Authority really ready for statehood?
- PA Spokesman: Settlers Are not Normal People
Sunday - April 24, 2011:
- Hamas, PA reject any peace plan without right of return
- Holy Fire appears in Jerusalem
- Israel in a quandary over turmoil in Syria
- Turkey voices support for Palestinian statehood
- Syrian snipers kill 15 mourners at protesters' funerals Saturday
Saturday - April 23, 2011:
- Hezbollah terror attack on Israelis abroad ‘is imminent’
- Mossad races to pre-empt major Hizballah attack on Israeli-Jewish targets
- Landau: Israel should annex W. Bank if PA get statehood
- 3 UNRWA workers injured from Gaza projectile fire
- 'Merkel to press Abbas on state declaration'
- Peres: Israel needs to present peace plan
- Report: Obama's Diplomatic Plan - PA State, No 'Return'
- Salafist jihadists protest in Jordan
- Jordan detains 136 on 'terror' charges
Friday - April 22, 2011:
- Experts Question Wisdom of Abbas' Unilateralist Tack
- Former diplomat warns of Palestinian state
- Indyk: UN likely to vote in favor of Palestinian state
- Jewish Radical PA State Declaration Draws Opposition
- Middle East Round Up: April 20
- Red Cross: No Humanitarian Crisis in Gaza
- Turkey Israel-Palestinian peace will decide fate of Arab uprisings
- Turkey sees Israel becoming 'apartheid island'
- Turkish president: Israel must adopt Arab peace plan
- 'Fatah officials to board upcoming Gaza flotilla'
Thursday - April 21, 2011:
- PA Gunning For French, German Support
- 'Statehood may be Pyrrhic victory for Palestinians'
- Abbas: No third intifada; PA seeks int'l recognition
- Abbas Rejects Third Intifada; Beats Unilateralist Drums
- Abbas: There will be no new uprising
- Givat Ronen Residents Fight Arab Attackers
- PLO: Israel's Peace Plan is 'Re-occupation'
- Ahmadinejad’s nightmare
Wednesday - April 20, 2011:
- 'Quartet may recognize Palestinian state'
- 'PA will get majority UN-recognition for Palestinian state'
- Dayan: 'Hamas will take control of Palestinian state'
- Palestinians to seek UN membership if no peace
- Israel under pressure to offer peace plan
Tuesday - April 19, 2011:
- Kassam rocket hits Sha'ar HaNegev; no injuries
- Letter: Arabs brainwashed against Israel
- Passover Laws and Customs
Monday - April 18, 2011:
- Analysis: Global jihadi groups challenge Hamas
- Israel Warned not to Enable PA State Now
- Court indicts three in Nazareth for planning terror attacks
- Nazareth: 'Death to Zionism' Terror Cell Nabbed
- Netanyahu concerned new Egypt government will be anti-Israel
- The two Fogel family killers apprehended at neighboring Awarta village
Sunday - April 17, 2011:
- 'Officer in N. Command warns Hezbollah commanders'
- Ayalon: There's no other solution than to topple Hamas
- 'Palestinian state declaration would hurt US aid to PA'
- Abbas: Iran blocking reconciliation
- Israel warplanes strike Hamas targets following Gaza rocket fire
- Netanyahu to Address Congress; Concessions Feared
Saturday - April 16, 2011:
- Security and Defense: Preparing for war on all fronts
- 2 Grad rockets fired at Israel
- Ashdod under Rocket Attack as another 'Ceasefire’ Broken
- Hamas fires 2 Grads, sets scene by charging Israel in Arrigoni murder
- Al Qaeda-Gaza abducts and murders Italian pacifist
- Gaza, Italian activist kidnapped by Islamic extremists, is killed
- Hamas Blames Israel for ISM Activist's Murder in Gaza
- Is the Peace Treaty Between Israel and Egypt Finished?
- 20 hurt as Jordan police fire tear gas to stop clashes
- Egypt to raise price of gas for Israel
- Ten Years Under Rocket Fire
- Will success of Iron Dome garner support for attack on Iran?
Friday - April 15, 2011:
- Palestinian PM: Brussels meeting is 'birth certificate' for statehood
- Krauthammer: Israel has 'given away' claim to West Bank
- Report: Israel Might Just Let Second Flotilla Pass Through
- 'Secret Syria document' posted on Facebook details brutal tactics against protesters
Thursday - April 14, 2011:
- Zoabi calls for third Palestinian intifada against Israel
- Barak: 'IDF is strong enough to conquer Gaza'
- 'Hezbollah intends to attack Western targets ahead of Hariri killing indictments'
- Hamas split on resuming Gaza fire against Israel, top IDF officer says
- Palestinians seek $5 billion for state
- PA: US must present peace plan before we declare state
- Arabs Try to Grab Land Near Efrat
- Women march, seeking release of jailed men in Syria
- Syria: Women, children join protest
- Syria Shoots Soldiers Who Refuse to Fire on Protesters’
- Syrian soldiers shot for refusing to fire on protesters
- First panic in Assad regime: High Syrian officials evacuate families
- Israel to purchase more Iron Dome systems
Wednesday - April 13, 2011:
- Middle East eyes on ... Lebanon?
- Is Netanyahu 'Considering' More Retreats in Judea and Samaria?
- Netanyahu mulls steps to block statehood
- Jordan releases 4 jailed members of radical Islamist group in effort to stave off protests
- Dominoes and Syrian winds
- SYRIA: University students protests in Damascus as military lay siege to Baniyas
- Syrian opposition says 200 killed in protests
- Witnesses say Syrian gunmen attack 2 villages
Tuesday - April 12, 2011:
- PA is ready to set up independent Palestinian state by September
- Palestinians to tell West they ready for statehood
- Hamas announces 'truce' while rockets rain on Israel
- IDF conditionally ceases air strikes on Hamas targets
- IDF estimates round of violence over
- US to help pay for Iron Dome
- Israel claims Russian missle hit school bus
- Lieberman: ‘Dangerous’ Ceasefire Violates Coalition Agreement
- Lieberman: Gaza ceasefire is not in Israel's interests
- Egypt stops building steel wall along Gaza
- Egypt protesters defy call to leave Cairo square
- Nine servicemen killed in north Syrian ambush
- Syrian forces seal off Banias as sectarian tension mounts
- Syrian protests turn deadly
Monday - April 11, 2011:
- Arab League to ask UN to impose no-fly zone over Gaza
- Gaza ceasefire reportedly brokered by UN official
- Kassam Attacks, Air Force Retaliation Explode ‘Ceasefire’ Report
- Grad rocket fired at Ashkelon; mortars hit western Negev
- Video: Hamas Fires Mortar Shells from Cemetery
- Hamas willing to end recent fighting with Israel
- Hamas 'Testing Iron Dome for Weak Spots'
- IDF Foils Terror Attack in Samaria Town
- Israeli leaders back away from showdown over Hamas missile offensive
- Ministers: Hamas 'Barbarians,' 'Hunt Them Down'
- Netanyahu warns Hamas of 'severe response' to increase of rocket fire
- PM: Further fire will meet harsh response
- Rocks to Rockets, South to North: Arab Onslaught Continues
- Turkey condemns 'disproportionate' IDF violence in Gaza
- Those fiendish Jews and their life-saving innovations
- Sudan: Missile remnants are proof of Israeli strike
Sunday - April 10, 2011:
- Hamas fires 24 Grads, 50 shells Saturday. A million Israelis still in shelters
- Grads, mortar shells hit south; man killed in IDF strike
- Rocket Attacks Continue; Thousands Spend Shabbat in Shelters
- Iron Dome does it again; Gaza rockets intercepted
- Sa'ar: Hamas has sustained heavy damage in recent days
- Defense officials: Hamas hit hard, wants truce
- Netanyahu: We won’t let Hamas set the rules
- Peres to Ban: UN can't remain neutral on Gaza situation
- Hamas warns Israel of retaliation after strikes
- Hamas: We'll broaden attacks if IDF strikes continue
- Eshkol official: ‘It’s Cast Lead all over again for us'
- Hamas faces rift over Gaza fire
- In Egypt, Muslim Brotherhood’s charitable works may drive political support
- More than 50 killed as protests spread to 25 Syrian towns
- Police violently break up Zimbabwe rally
- EU ministers to 'deplore' Syria killings, threaten sanctions
Saturday - April 9, 2011:
- BREAKING -- Savage missile blitz from Gaza sends a million Israelis to shelters
- Analysis: A callous escalation
- Gaza groups declare truce; IAF shells Strip
- 'Gaza Has Become a Terrorist State'
- Haaretz WikiLeaks exclusive: 'Hezbollah expected to launch 100 missiles a day at Tel Aviv'
- Hamas: Commander killed in Gaza
- IAF targets terror cells in Gaza
- Iron Dome intercepts rockets fired at Ashkelon
- Israel uses new anti-missile system as Gaza flares
- Israeli planes, artillery kill five Palestinians Thursday
- Israelis conducting global war on Hamas
- Jews in Judea, Samaria Get Their Guns Back
- Netanyahu warns Hamas: You will bear responsibility for attack on school bus
- Salvo Of 12 Mortar Shells From Gaza Hit Southern Israel
- US Embassy Cable: Hamas-Hizbullah Arms Smuggling
- Ashton calls for a 'cessation of violence' in Gaza
- Egypt gears up for elections, amid political divisions, religious extremism and military power
- Protesters in Cairo square pile pressure on army
- Syrian forces reportedly kill 22 as protests flare
- Witnesses: 13 killed in Syria
Friday - April 8, 2011:
- Int'l Monetary Fund, World Bank: PA Ready for Statehood
- Teen critically hurt in Negev attack; IAF strikes Gaza
- Barak orders IDF to respond speedily to Negev attack
- IAF Strikes Terrorist Smuggler Tunnels in Gaza
- Hamas cell behind J'lem explosion_
- Merkel: Unilateral recognition of Palestinian state may not push peace forward
- Iran, settlements overshadow Netanyahu-Merkel talks
- Assad takes steps to appease Kurds after protests
- Syrian president grants citizenship to 250,000 Kurds
- Marmara to return to Gaza in May
- Netanyahu, Land of Israel Faithful in Germany
Thursday - April 7, 2011:
- President Peres Says Israel Willing To Cede Golan to Syria
- Assad cedes ground to Islamists as calls to oust him grow
- Gates in Saudi Arabia for talks with king
- Special operations team hit top Iranian-Hamas arms smugglers in Sudan
- 'Hamas military commander killed in Sudan air strike'
- Report: Hamas arms trafficker killed in Sudan air strike
- Israeli official: We struck in Sudan
- IDF Kills Armed Terrorist; Hamas: He Was ‘Collecting Gravel’
- Two Syrian policemen, 15 demonstrators shot dead
Wednesday - April 6, 2011:
- Rabbi calls for sacrifice on Temple Mount
- Aharonovitch: Israelis, Palestinians on a collision course
- Former defense officials set to propose peace initiative
- Former defence officials propose peace plan
- We will not allow 'another Khomeini' to take control of Egypt, army says
- Amid ongoing protests, Syria opposition says Assad wants talks
- 'Israel using int'l climate to abandon two-state solution'
- PA Group Condemns Storing Rockets in Populated Areas
- Palestinian engineer charged with upgrading Hamas missiles
- Palestinian gunman shot near Gaza border
Tuesday - April 5, 2011:
- ElBaradei: We'll fight back if Israel attacks Gaza
- Muslim Brotherhood advocates Egyptian modesty police
- Israel deploying anti-rocket system
- Iron Dome to reach Tel Aviv area
- Barak set to re-zone 4 settlements as 'urban'
- Glimmer of Light: Barak Legalizes 6 Judea-Samaria Towns
- Jerusalem committee to debate building nearly 1,000 homes beyond Green Line
- Israel Rewards Hamas with Building Material for Schools, Homes
- Palestinian forces unite against Israel, U.S.
Monday - April 4, 2011:
- 'Israel faces threat of becoming a religious state'
- Israel urges Russia to reconsider Syrian arms deal
- Hamas vows to avenge Israel air strike on Gaza at 'appropriate time'
- Hamas, Gaza groups: Israel's crimes won't go unpunished
- IDF Soldiers in Jordan Valley to Beef Up Hand-to-Hand Combat
- Barak: Goldstone must face UN
- Abbas: Israel Must Release All Prisoners; Hamas: So Must Abbas
- Congressional Pressure Grows against PA Incitement
- Egypt FM: no special treatment for Israel
- 'Egypt president hopefuls see necessity of peace treaty'
- Egypt’s military keeping repressive practices in place
- Syrian cell phones, internet down after wave of arrests
- Illegal Infiltration Up Again in March
- Peres To Meet Obama: ‘Peace Plan,’ Iran and – Maybe – Pollard
- Syria takes steps toward new government
- Thousands in Syria call for freedom at protesters' funerals
Sunday - April 3, 2011:
- IDF strikes Gaza Hamas militants 'planning to kidnap Israelis'
- Hamas: Israel will suffer 'consequences' of IDF Gaza strike
- Israel and Hamas near a Spring war
- Counter-Terror Bureau warns of terror threat in Sinai
- Goldstone Claims of Israel's Gaza war crimes should be reconsidered
- PM: UN must retract Goldstone report
- Syrian security forces crack down on 'Friday of Martyrs'
Saturday - April 2, 2011:
- Hizbullah Fortifying South Lebanon
- PA Incitement Continues; Award to Mass Murderer
- At least 10 killed in Syria
- Syria: Thousands protest in 'Day of Martyrs'
Friday - April 1, 2011:
- Abbas accuses PM of doublespeak on Hamas-Fatah unity
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict and the Middle East revolution
- Peres Challenges British Media to be Fair; Says Time For Peace
- Amid protests, Syrian president accepts cabinet's resignation
- Strategy to invade Israel posted on Facebook
Fair Use Notice